Let's apply what's been called the "Ultimate Success Formula".
1) Identify the goal. Set specific time limits and standards.
2) Identify the behaviors and beliefs that would have to change in order to accomplish the goal.
3) Identify people who have accomplished the interim goal. Model their beliefs and behaviors.
4) Raise your energy level.
5) Proceed toward your goal, using behavioral flexibility to try several different approaches.
6) Fail successfully--that is, note what you learn from the inevitable missteps (remember the Dark Night of the soul?). And, learn something every single time.
7) Start the process over again until you achieve your goal.